Lava Heat Italia – Fire Tornado Heaters
Join the Elite groups below who have already enjoyed the captivating look and bold statement that comes standard with each and every Lava Heat Italia. This unit is sold fully assembled right out of the box, with the exception of simply adding batteries, a propane tank and attaching the heat reflector to the top with 3 wing nuts that are supplied with the unit.
Each Lava Heat Italia heater unit is constructed using the highest quality Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Powder Coated metal available – Wind, Rain, Snow and Sleet have no effect on the unit! Lava Heat Italia sets the standard for excellence in the outdoor heater industry and stands behind it’s product with a 10 year manufacturer warranty on every unit. Choose from 2 available finishes – Heritage Bronze or Stainless Steel
The outdoor Lava Heater is completely self contained, runs on propane using a standard propane tank which stores inside the unit (out of site).
A lava heater will make you stand out in the crowd with it’s striking appearance and heat producing fire tornado that dances inside the borsilicate glass tube with a variety of flame height settings that can be controlled on the key pad on the front of the unit or with the included remote control.
What is a Lava Heater? A Lava Heater is not only a statement of style and elegance but the virtue of functionality as well. It’s a look one cannot miss or ignore. Standing nearly eight feet tall, a Lava Heater is a bold statement of purpose, design and functionality. Equally impressive in its engineering and durability, the Lava Heater is constructed from stainless steel, aluminum and powder coated metal. It can withstand whatever Mother Nature has in store – wind, snow, rain and sleet have no effect on a Lava Heater. Completely self-contained and water resistant, the unit will remain lit under virtually any weather condition. The flame is contained in a specially designed glass tube made from Borosilicate glass that can produce an astounding 41,000 BTU. It is incredibly strong and shatter resistant. Lava Heaters are constructed to project abundant heat, while its protective metal screen prevents people from getting hurt.
Lava Heat Italia meets the growing needs and requirements of the following industries:
- Hotels, Casinos and Resorts
- Restaurants & Café Houses
- Bars, Night Clubs, Outdoor Lounges
- Events – Special Occasions
- Outdoor Party/Event Rentals
- Shopping Malls
- Recreational Parks
- Church / Temple
- Furniture and Patio Vendors
- Home & Garden Vendors
- Private Residences
LAVA HEAT = SAFETY FIRST
Our client’s well-being is of the utmost importance to us. Below please find an essential list of Safety Features for your attention:
- A safety “tip-over” switch that will disconnect the gas supply to the flame in the event that Lava Heat is knocked over accidentally.
- “Flame Failure” protection is standard with all Lava Heaters, meaning that if the gas flame is blown out or extinguished; the gas supply is automatically disconnected.
- “Safe to Touch” powder-coated steel safety grill provides protection against glass tube and flame.
- Each device is individually tested & gas certified to meet the highest industry standards. Lava Heaters are fully CSA-approved.